Sunday, June 6, 2010

Painting and Flooring

Yesterday my mom and dad were down so that Dad could help/teach Matt with the roofing project. Long story short, someone cut the trusses to make an attic space (that we will not be using) and did not fix it so that the roof had support. So while they were done Mom and I randomly decided to paint the bathroom cabinet. I do not have a before pictures of it as I didn't think that far ahead. But they looked exactly like the kitchen cabinets except for different hardware and had a coat of poly on them. So here is the "before:"


And after:



Then today after being lazy most the day I decided it was time to paint the hall closet finally.


Before:




After:




And why stop there? We had left over vinyl tile from the bathroom floor project so I decided to do the floor too. But of course, forgot a before pic so here is the best I could do. I need to get better and the whole before thing.

Before:



After:



Next weekend I am driving a couple hours to help host a bridal shower for a friend. So I probably won't be able to do any home projects. It might be a couple weeks before I am able to post something new. Hopefully not but I'm still around even if you don't hear from me for a few weeks. :)

No comments: