Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome to Our Old Home!

December 2nd, 2009 we (my husband Matt and I) bought our first home. Not just any home. We bought an old home(1969 to be exact) that is in need of some help. The bones are good and solid. It is just full of tiled ceilings and fake wood paneling and ugly, worn out beige carpeting and 1970's yellow shower and sink. My goal for this blog is to show before and after pictures of the renovations, organizations, and decorations. We'll see how I do. :) So, without further ado, here is our "new" home.
Here's the the front of our home. The only real difference is some hanging baskets on the front porch and side deck.

Enter the before and after pictures!

Front door before:



Front door after:




I'll finish the rest of the before/after pictures later but right now it is time for breakfast and I'm hungry. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!! So nice to have your own home to call yours!!